BFArrows.com Forum Index BFArrows.com
Welcome to the BattleField Arrows (BFA) Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BFA members vs. Friends of BFA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
h0ckeyshot94
BFA Member
BFA Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: whatever Reply with quote

sternman wrote:
I would like to say a couple things about the friends match. for starters i did not block aa i was in aa gun for maybe 2 min not just 1 aa but thats would be how much time alltogether i spent in aa guns so dont c how that is blocking and as for the tk sry phill if u would have payed attention i explained and said i was sry. IF u cant deal with that to bad i got tkd couple times not once did anyone say sry thats prob because u did it on purpose doesnt say much for u. Monkee invited me because i am his friend not just someone u say is a friend but a friend i know on a personal lvl we live in the same town and have known each other for a few years i would like to thank him for the invite. I did not respond to anything anyone typed because the most of u where being asses to me why would i reply to an ass. I understand i wasnt much help but thats because i have a 1yr old and a 3yr old that where being brats so was hard for me to do much but i was under the impression that this was a friendly match between friends of bfa and bfa didnt know was a big serios match otherwise i wouldnt have played. hope to meet a few certain people in diff map i am no great pilot by far but if i c u on the ground i plan on owning u and then we can c who sucks. I would like to thank BFA members for letting me play on there server i dont play there much but i usually have a good time when i do!

hello sternman its nice to meet you we wernt trying to be asses its just that we didnt know who you were. If you would of told us that you were monkee's friend and that he had invited you then things would of reacted less hotile. It just that we had made a huge plan and everybody had been assigned to certain positions. as for you children annoying you, i have two bipolar younger brothers im constantly under fire from random things that they decide to throw at me so u cant blame them for not playing well.. as for the aa gun thing it would apear that you and the rest of the team have a different view on things. which usually happens in life

Quote:
i c u on the ground i plan on owning u and then we can c who sucks.
i wouldnt say things like this they are really just asking for a fight.

so i hope that you can accept that we understand that you didnt know how serious the game was and we dont blame you so i ask you please no hard feelings.Im sick and tired of arguing with people.(then again i am on my high school debate team) so our team is attacked with some comment i will of course reply back. I would like to put this behind us so that maybe we can try again. Im sure that if you really want to u may be able to join the friends team if u wish. from what i hear some people have played with you other times and they say your not bad. so if we have another game im sure u would be on the team.

-no hard feeling hockey Neutral
sternman
Bailer

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

hockey having younger brothers is not even close to having your own children so when u say u know what its like u dont know what your talking about u have parent(s) u are not the parent. and as far as looking for a fight because of what i said no just letting the people that had things to say about my playing abbilty would love to run into you on a server that rotates maps and see if u guys can do anything besides fly planes.
h0ckeyshot94
BFA Member
BFA Member

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: lol Reply with quote

sternman wrote:
hockey having younger brothers is not even close to having your own children so when u say u know what its like u dont know what your talking about u have parent(s) u are not the parent. and as far as looking for a fight because of what i said no just letting the people that had things to say about my playing abbilty would love to run into you on a server that rotates maps and see if u guys can do anything besides fly planes.

i know that sternman it must be hard raising two younger kids. and i respect you for that. but its also not easy to fly when your getting assinated by a big heavy glob of silly putty. but im sure its much harder to having to put the extra attention into ur kids. as for the "then we will see who sucks" comment we all know what u meant, the wording wasnt the best.
h0ckeyshot94
BFA Member
BFA Member

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sternman to end things. I will speak on behalf of the team. It was wrong to be very hostile and asses toward you. and were sorry. but you were on our boat you know what it was like, the unrelenting bombing people getting killed all the time everyone trapped below deck all of the zooka rockts going off all of the bailers. Im mean the frustration alone of not being able to take off drove me crazy. So i guess when we didnt know who u were we just flipped and were sorry. so i hope you can accept this appology and maybe play on the friends team as an engineer perhaps if we have another match. but i will tell you that all of us who treated you poorly during the match are almost never like that i gues the frustration can really go right to your head. Wink

so please i hope that this matter doesnt change your view of the bfa and the players on the sever.
monkee
BFA Member
BFA Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: BFA Reunions Reply with quote

armless wrote:
The big BFA reunion? New or old member, friend or foe. BFA of BFO. All are cordinally invited to the BFA Reunions, Every Sunday this month, and there after. It's a time to reminisce over the past, and to re-solidify our friendships, some of us have been absent, I know I have but none of you have ever been absent in my heart or mind. IF you read this message, pass it onto everyone who has had anything to do with BFA.
I Would love to see you all again, be it on IRC, the website, xfire, facebook, the server, or at a party at buckingham palace. Starting this Sunday all day all night! Log in and say hello. I'll try and email all the addresses I can find on the forum, but if each person who reads this message and passes it onto another. Big love to you all!

passing this on

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BFArrows.com Forum Index -> Challange us All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: